It's our annual PEEPs Diorama contest!
Here's what this year's contest will look like:
1) Register for contest.
2) Receive email notification on pick up location and time for supplies. You may use any of the materials we provide and supplement with your home crafting supplies. You MAY NOT use pre-made doll house type items.
3) Decide if you want to work as a team-participants can (and are even encouraged to) work with family or friends. One member of your team must be in Grade 6-12. Please note- Only one member of the team should register.
4) Work on your diorama any time between your supply pick-up and April 15 at 9am.
5) Send a picture of your diorama to the teen librarian @ email@example.com by April 15 @ 9am. We will meet via Zoom on April 15 at 4:15pm for participants to present their dioramas and explain their creative process.
6) Images of the dioramas will be posted to library social media and at each library for voting until April 22nd .
7) Prizes will be awarded for Patron Favorite, Staff Favorite, Best Effort, and Most Creative on April 23rd.
We cannot guarantee that food served at this program has not come into contact with peanuts, tree nuts, soy, or other allergens.